Game of Thrones Whiskey Cocktails
The Taster’s Club team was wondering if any of you out there are loving Game Of Thrones as much as us. We’ve found that a night in, watching our favorite show pairs quite nicely with a salty Islay scotch. A must try!
Okay, so we know that whiskey probably doesn’t exist in the fantasy setting of Game of Thrones…but what if it did? Being the most excellent spirit ever, we have no doubt that everyone from Winterfell to the Dothraki Sea would enjoy the occasional glass.
Enough messing around. The Taster’s Club has prepared you a list of 4 easy-to-make whiskey cocktails inspired by the Game of Thrones HBO series.
Cheers & enjoy!
4 Game of Thrones Inspired Whiskey Cocktails
The Grey Worm
- Combine equal parts Bulleit 95 Rye, Fernet Branca, Crème De Violette & Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur
- Solemnly shake with ice
- Serve with a three olive garnish
- Stir 1.25 oz Bourbon, 0.75 oz St. Germain, and 0.5 oz Lemon Juice in a highball glass with ice
- Top with Ginger Beer
- Add several dashes of bloody embitterment
The Ned Stark
- Dissolve sugar cube in an old fashioned glass with 2 oz. of bourbon
- Garnish with a sour cherry on a stake
- Mix 2 parts Rye, 1/2 part Cognac, 1/2 part Benedictine
- Add burning sugar cube soaked in Absinthe
- Serve in dragon egg shell
As usual, we’d love to welcome you to Taster’s Club! Reach out to us if you have any questions about what we offer.